Committed to meet everyone's hydroseeding needs at the best possible price.
- North Idaho Hydroseeding, Inc. is founded on a growing commitment to excellence. This means that everyone receives the highest quality products and service at the best possible price.
- Our primary goal is to ensure the customer a successful result. This is accomplished by first providing quality installation of appropriate materials in a timely manner. Complimentary to this is to provide easily understood technical assistance.
- Guaranteeing our work is paramount in improving our knowledge and establishing a commitment to our customers.
OBJECTIVE TO MISSION STATEMENT
- Committed to meet everyone's hydroseeding needs at the best possible price.
- Prompt response to inquiries.
- All customers are treated with respect.
- Prompt response in performing work.
- Use appropriate materials and quantities to ensure a successful result.
- Maintain and upgrade the quality of equipment used in hydroseeding.
- Provide continuing education for all employees.
- Perform quality work in all hydroseeding operations.
- Supply the customer with easily understood technical support.
- Guarantee all work to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Follow up with all clients to establish long term commitment.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
- North Idaho Hydroseeding, Inc. is based out of Hayden Idaho, since 1991.
- Our Facility is located at 978 W. Hayden Avenue in Hayden, Idaho.
- Mailing address P.O. Box 1214, Post Falls ID 83877-1214.
- Office Fax number (208)772-9936.
- Email address email@example.com.
- Serving all of Kootenai County, Bonner, Shoshone and Benewah Counties, as well as the greater Spokane Washington area.
- Our Crews of trained Hydroseeding Technicians have a combined experience of over 40 years.
- All Drivers are DOT Endorsed with a Class A CDL / Tanker Endorsement.
- Licensed as Public Works Contractors in the State of Idaho, License Number 14000-C-4 (02900 , 02910).
- Licensed from the State of Idaho Contractors Board, Registration Number RCE-11529.
- Licensed in Washington, Contractors License Number CCBW NORTHIH 925CL.
- We are Bonded and carry General Liability Insurances. (limit $1,000,000.00 per occurrence/ $2,000,000.000 aggregate).
- Member of the International Erosion Control Association (IECA).
- SEEP Certified (Soil Erosion Education Program) with the Panhandle Area Council.
- Members of NIBCA (North Idaho Building and Contractor Association)
- Certified to install Bonded Fiber Matrix (BFM).
- Certified in Erosion and Sediment Control.
- We secure H2O permits and comply with all area water districts requirements.